Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Summer Jobs

I've decided to reenter the world via employment. Supposedly, money is a good thing, and while I am dubious in some respect, I do agree when it comes to such things as gas and food. And movies. And books. It is remarkable how much money I spend on entertainment. Do you know how many books I came back from Europe with? Well I'm not telling. It's embarrassing.

You should be proud though. I've updated my resume and applied for THREE jobs. Just this morning. One already bit (speed speaks volumes of desperation). I'm hoping for the others though. Catering mashed peas to drooling old people is only so ideal. Everyone keeps telling me internships are great for career purposes, but I don't exactly qualify for many, and others are on either coast, so.... mashed peas anyone?

We'll see, we'll see. I'll keep you updated, surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment