Monday, June 28, 2010

A Short Update

Sorry for those waiting (or not) for some more Europe update. Short story: Stupid internet. I have a video, but apparently no one gets to see it.

But Saint Petersburg is crazy! I went to the Russian Ballet (Swan Lake--oooh, so cultured), and a dead baby museum (gross--and so Russian). There was a city-wide party for graduated high school seniors, which I'm pretty sure is never a good idea. The city felt so different from everywhere else I'd been, so it was a really neat experience. Nik says I didn't even get the whole experience since I only saw a little blood and no needles, or passed out drunk/drugged people. But I got a taste.

Then I came home after a very long and arduous journey and my best friend got married! It was a gorgeous wedding, and just lovely.

Uh, more later? If i feel inclined and if anyone cares?

1 comment: