Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Waddle and RLRP

Some men have unfortunate walks. Have you noticed this? It's a strange phenomenon once you start watching. The walk I'm concerned about today is the one where men don't walk in a straight forward fashion. They move forward with their hips first, resulting in a kind of waddle. I think it's gone unnoticed for so long because men typically don't have much hippage. I say typically because I have found the one unfortunate soul who has proved that theory wrong and brought into blinding luminescence this waddling phenomenon. Where does it come from, you may ask. I believe it's a leftover from the days of Ridiculously Low-Riding Pants (note: some still suffer from the assumption that RLRP is still the vogue. If you happen to see such an individual please shoot, or give them a belt). But in this bygone era men had to waddle in order to keep their pants above knee level. It seems that some men were more effected than others and though they have graciously hidden their boxers, they have some how kept the walk. 

If you are curious, the waddle is best seen while its owner is running. 

1 comment:

  1. Haha! That is so true! I had not thought of this before, but now I am going to watch everyones walks.

    ReplyDelete