Monday, March 23, 2009

Restroom Encrouchment

So i went to the bathroom today (i do on occasion) and in this bathroom i was shocked to find Now i have been, up to this point, silent on the growing removal of our restroom rights, but this is too much. First it was the water, then the soap, then the flushing toilet, then the paper towel dispensers, and now THIS. Going to the bathroom is a private activity and i prefer not to be told how much water, soap, and cheap paper i get. I believe i am old enough to know how much i need. it is bad enough when some motion-sensor decides i'm finished using the toilet, but now i can't even pick the amount of toilet paper i use!! This is ridiculous. These automatons are taking over the world, one toilet at a time and it won't be long before some poor human is standing in line for some soup unable to move because the little dictating robot hasn't told him how much soup he wants. when his coworkers try to help the entire office will fall apart because collectively they will be unable to find out how much soup John wants. believe you me, this bathroom automation will one day lead to global starvation. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my dearest Brianna. Never has anyone been quite able to put into words how I've felt about this same issue. Thank you for finally helping others understand our feelings on the subject. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I am willing or even capable of accepting the veracity of this post. The curtailment of toilet paper?!! Ineffably egregious. If you do speak the truth, It would behoove you to exercised your 1st Am. right to petition for a redress of grievances, and my heart goes out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen the automated toilet paper dispensers, but I hear you on the flushing thing. I hate when you decide to move a fraction of an inch while still on the toilet and it says "Op! You moved, you must be done. Allow me to help you clean your self by spraying you with toilet water!."

    ReplyDelete