Thursday, February 18, 2010

Stream of Conscious (and yes mine does have this fabulously correct punctuation and grammar)

So I have been staring at those poor Chinese kids for, like, a week or something. I keep meaning to do another post, but nothing has come to mind. So that is the new post.

NOTHING!

Exciting, I know. Just wait til I get started.
Oh, pooh. It's lame, isn't it?
Oh well. At least it's new. New pooh. (Somehow I feel that new pooh should not be better than old posts, but it some how is)

Pause a second, will you? I've got to take my yam out of the oven.
(time passing)
YAM OUT OF THE OVEN and lookin' good! I used tinfoil this time so yam juice didn't get all over the oven floor (oven floor?) But yes. It's good. Just wait til it cools, then I will be a yam-eating-machine! (mwahahahhyamyamyamyamyam)

Today I did not go to class because I was feeling ill. I felt like a pile of refried beans actually, with a head ache (Do beans get a headache? Do they have heads? I think they are just heads, minus bodies, so very able to have a headache. whew. answer solved---I mean question solved er, answered). Anyway, not going to class was actually not that fun, being head-achey beans and all, and still having to do homework. Damn the internet. They always know. (insert a pair of beady eyes)

Ok, I think I'm done. The universe is starting to yawn (mmmm.. yams). So check ya later. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment