Sunday, February 28, 2010

My London Dream

So... I'm going to London, right? To study Shakespeare and literature and all that high intellectual stuff, right?
Well, in all honesty... This is all I'm really thinking about.

Mmmmmm... Yes please?

Wouldn't say no.

And if he can make that Irish accent permanent, the yes, for sure.

Intellectual, my eye. Don't try and kid me, professors. I know what life is really about. You may try to win my over with your Zola and Dostoyevsky and Manet. But they are not going to make me feel like I'm crusted over with diamonds. Those dead artists are just going to make me depressed, confused, and lower my GPA.

These tasty-cakes, however.... crusted diamonds.

Bring on the Britain.

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha and that is still going. :) haha I wish I could join you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you more then words can say.

    ReplyDelete