Friday, January 29, 2010

Unintentional Free Time (woohoo!!!)

I was going to spend this hour between classes doing things I should have done yesterday. But the essays I was assigned to read are not where the teacher said they would be. Did I do anything about it? No. The moment they did not appear I jumped to the first escape page: Facebook.

After that I did a well rounded run through all of my fav website and blogspots. Now I've ended up here, so I thought I'd take the time to tell you all this.

I mean, I know you are all SO interested to know about these little interludes I have in my days. So I'm here sharing them with you. (blah blah bah blah blah... to quote Erin)

(At this point the majority of you readers {meaning at the most, one of you} will get so bored you'll jump ship and run off to some other person much more interesting and eloquent. To which I say I AM ELOQUENT, DAMN IT!)
I hereby apologize for my profanity.
(somewhat)

now I have about nine minutes left til I must skeedat to my class
(groanings of much length and volume)
Can I keep your attention for nine minutes? Probably not. No one is reading this, in all likely hood. So why Do I continue to type? Throw it out there in the universe? Tempt some extremely bored individual? Someone must read it. I mean there's enough people in the world to at least have that odd. One person. One solo reader. Make sure to make a comment, you one lonesome reader, or else my theory is kaput.

Doesn't this all remind you of that circular library story by Borges? (Burges?... that one confuddling Argentinian {Argentine?}... Garden of Forking Paths, anyone? Or a little Brothers Bloom?)


Ok. Three minutes. And since I pity you, one reader, I will let you go ear----
(mwahahhahah)

7 comments:

  1. i read. all. of. it. and i am commenter number one! hooray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course I read this....You are now the proud owner of TWO comments on this blog. Brianna, you have never been boring in your entire life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THREE COMMENTS!

    and you are mighty eloquent, much more so than I ever was or could be.

    and that Brother's Bloom reference made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I come in as the fourth. :) wahoo! :) comment: Your writing ceases to bore me. I adore it! haha. k.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. i should make a competition of comments more often. look at how popular it made me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew as I read this that I wouldn't be the only one reading it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was great. :-) I loved the profanity, actually...

    ReplyDelete