Sunday, January 10, 2010

I have been absolutely craving creativity and artistry for the last little while. It's been frustrating since I can't get my hands around anything to create--because I'm still working on the idea part of it. But I've located my color pencils, watercolors, and gathering inspiration. What will come of it, I'm not yet sure, but I hope it's cool.
I'm feeling rejuvenated and excited now. Here is a big of my inspiration. If you have taste, you will like.
tjarn 3 by Emanuel Bernstone
Isn't this just mind-boggling?

Roselle's Blue Chair by Chelsea Bentley James
This is another artist cousin, and it's just cool because that is our grandmother's chair. How many times I've sat in it, or stared at it. And now it's captured in an unbelievably beautiful way.
Object 95 by Hyunmee Lee

Noon at Cocolalla by Chelsea Bentley James
I love the colors in this one.

Water on Table by Brian Blackham
I absolutely love this piece. It's practically monochrome but look at the texture! It's just...pah. I could stare at it for hours.

Elusive Satiation by my cousin Angela Bentley Fife (sister of the previous Bentley)
Isn't this amazing? It says a lot.

1 comment: