Thursday, November 26, 2009

Greatest News Ever


So, my mom and I are looking at the ads for Black Friday (we're very proactive, considering it's already midnight and half the bargains are being pulled of the shelves as we speak). But we came across one of the greatest ads featured in Khol's (which opens at the much more sane hour of 4 AM) But the ad is for an NFL print SNUGGIE for MEN.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does that not make you so ridiculously happy? Now men can be comfortable and snuggled up in front of the TV without their masculinity questioned. They can proudly display their preferred team of men acting mannish and hitting other people with as much force as possible all for the sake of a oblong shaped ball.

Ok, so I realize I might have been a little behind on this thing, since I just googled in and everyone and their goldfish have NFL Snuggies. But it still absolutely made my day.



1 comment: