Monday, November 16, 2009

Bearded Lady!

Guess who had their first facial hair experience? That's right,
ME!!!
Is life not so happy when this is your assignment? 
Thus far, best day of November.
This is how I looked when I went to the library, my biology class, the bookstore, and the grocery store. I received some compliments, many confused stares, and lots and lots of personal satisfaction. I asked a security guard where to return the CD's, I checked out a book, and I asked a clerk where to find rubbing alcohol. I was actually surprised at how casual there response was. But my roommates tailed me and where able to give a more accurate account of my reception. Lots of subtle followers, rubber necks, and one dumbfounded cashier.

On our way to the grocery story Katrina looked down and said, "Oh no! I'm still in my sock-monkey nightshirt and I don't have a bra on." 
Then Erin pointed to me and said, "Um, she has a beard."
Problem solved.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha. so wish i could have been there. it's really kind of creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA, oh my GOSH. i love you.

    ReplyDelete