Thursday, September 24, 2009

oh, Zac ...

Sooo..... I saw this movie. .. And I have a confession. I like Zac Efron.

It's very unexpected for me. I am usually not a pretty boy person, which Zac Efron totally is (and it's not a bad thing, just a form a classification--- I don't want to upset anybody here. No crazy upset 14-year-old girl coming at me with a knife).

Not that I'm going to sport a T-shirt, lunch box, or other paraphernalia (though the occasional small poster may make its way onto my wall), but I do have to say that when I see him my heart gets a little pitter-patter.

3 comments:

  1. Me too. He's so handsome. Marilee is false.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you as well, I think ever since I saw him on Hairspray and making fun of himself on Saturday Night Live, I have found a small place for him in my heart. :)

    ReplyDelete