Friday, June 12, 2009

Birdies!

Freshly hatched little birds of spring.


I think people love the idea of baby birds more than the actual animals. For one, these little squeaks make a decent amount of noise. Plus, they're kind of...ugly. It may be harsh, but we can all see it's true. First of all they're some dusty grey color, second they're not completely covered, third they're awkardly lumpy. 
But let's not be too hasty. I am glad to have them living in the top of this brick pillar. I also know that their defaults are no fault of their own. I mean, they're babies! They are, iconically speaking, adorable. Though we know baby ugliness is unfortunate, it does happen. There was this cousin once, who was sadly mistaken for a troll... but don't worry she's grown out of that. 

1 comment:

  1. Lol. Oh, that was the greatest blog post I have seen in some time! I just realized the other day that I haven't checked blogger in ages, so this is may catching up. :-)

    ReplyDelete