Monday, November 14, 2011

Kentucky

It has been quite a while. I have spent a good amount of the interim time in Kentucky. There's so much that happened there that I'm not sure where I want to begin. So I suggest you read my friends blog because she talks about a lot of what we got up to, plus a good portion of the pictures are mine. So instead of redoing it all and waiting a kajillion years for my slow internet to upload photos, just check it out. 

I will add these photos though. They are from the Lexington cemetery which is well known for its landscaped beauty. It was a gorgeous fall day and everything looks so enchanting. 


A lot of the headstones  were large and intricately carved. Some of them were old and worn to illegibility. 


This one is a little cherub asleep on a stone, and the moss has come creeping in on it.  







1 comment:

  1. we miss you already.

    I was hoping for some more reflection at least though, ya know? Like... how awesome I am. How great Kentucky is. I dunno. Whatever. Your blog. haha.

    NO sir, Cows can't DO that

    ReplyDelete