Monday, May 30, 2011

My life has been kind of standard, so my blog is kind of boring. Sorry 'bout that (though I'm sure you weren't really paying attention anyway, but I was).

But here are some current highlights:
  • "The dead girl's my age!" (my grandma on a funeral she went to).
  • Something called a "Narggle Kiss" (hehehe...)
  • A weeded garden (whew! [though my brother did most of the work])
  • A 20's Movie-Premier-themed Wedding that was absolutely wonderful (way to go Liv! and Skyler!)
  • Dancing in the rain (there is tons of it, so we must dance--it's the only sensible thing to be done!)
  • A job interview (tomorrow...)
  • A quiet house (this one is new... and short-lived)
  • Running (I've decided to train for a half-marathon *woowoo!)
Alright, I think that's it. If anything more comes up, you may or may not be informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment