Saturday, February 5, 2011

A List of Creativity

I have been feeling the need for some newness and creativity. You know how it gets when you just want to express yourself or do something but your cramped by space, time, and money?

So I've compiled a list to help get one out of a creative/activity slump:
  • Take a good picture (it may take a few tries. That's the point.)
  • Find new music you like
  • Find a new blog to follow
  • Paint something (a card, a painting, a chair, etc.)
  • Try a new hairdo
  • Do some crazy makeup
  • Write a haiku
  • Bake something (delicious)
  • Do yoga
  • Rearrange your furniture
  • Watch an artsy movie
  • Tie a scarf or belt around your person in some new manner
  • Sew something (a button onto something, your initials, etc.)
  • Cut some paper (into shapes or make a pop-up card)

So there you go, if you're ever in need for a creative pick-me-up, I hope this helps.
Have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. I am going to do all of these. soooo good! love you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good. Mind if I use this for my writing class?

    ReplyDelete