Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Look at me being all artistic


So in desperate need for creativity I brought out my old watercolors and painted.

This one makes me happy. It's just... yeah. Happy.

Here's another sailboat. I got the idea from a handkerchief I have. I just copied the shape, then played with the patterns.

This one if part of a 10 hour project I have to do for my New Testament class. If I'm being bold I call it "Rejoicers Among the Mourners" (but I don't think I'll be bold about this one). It's the Marys running in to tell the apostles that Christ is risen. Despite how ridiculously long this took me I don't like it much. It's so stiff, and I can't really paint. It just looks so basic. Maybe I'll try this again once my skills are warmed up. But I like the idea.

1 comment:

  1. gosh! you just keep on being inspiring don't you? :) I love the sail boats. :)

    ReplyDelete