Saturday, October 10, 2009

Gross and Gory


Sooo.... I'm in this makeup class right? Well we were the victims of a mock disaster, so we got all goried up with fake blood and dirt and rocks.
With this master piece I played a dead person. I sprawled myself over some crates and proceeded not to move. The trainees checked me (I was dead) and so they left me 'til the very end. It wasn't that comfortable so I kept having to change my position. Then every time someone with a flashlight came by I froze again.
I must say I was quite impressed with our class. They were all screaming and crying and moaning. One girl lost her baby and was running around screaming "Abby!! ABBY!!!" A couple people were wailing in Spanish, another girl was screaming in sign language. One girl died while being rescued. It was all very amusing.
Happy October!

No comments:

Post a Comment